News:

SPECIAL NOTICE - See SAAC-50 Forum for DATE CHANGE for SAAC-50

Main Menu

Ford Bold Moves - Episode 9: Go Fast - Return of the GTH - GT

Started by FL SAAC, October 18, 2024, 08:00:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FL SAAC

Here you have another outstanding Ford advertising clip on the return of "The Real Ones" with of course the Maestros Mr.Carrol Shelby full involvement and blessing

Ford Bold Moves - Episode 9: Go Fast - Return of the GTH - GT

https://youtu.be/MR5GhCAwBnc?si=WhRYXVeEAVVg_qfD
When you arise in the morning, think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love. ~
Marcus Aurelius Antoninus Augustus

Home of the Amazing Hertz 3 + 1 Musketeers

I have all UNGOLD cars

FL SAAC

This was a multi Ford departmental and various  corporation's joint efforts to make these "Milestone Cars" available to their Dealer network and the end user the motoring public

These are some of the decision making people that made these "Holy Grail Cars" happen
When you arise in the morning, think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love. ~

I have all UNGOLD cars

FL SAAC

Here are some of the people who made this come back of "The Rent A Racers" and "GT" happen.

What a process it was to bring back these "Holy Grail Cars" but they did it.

And who was right in the middle of this "Comeback Process" of "The Black and Gold Legends" and "GT" cars, who else the Maestro himself Carroll Hall Shelby the Legend.

I have all UNGOLD cars

FL SAAC

And of course the Man the Myth the Legend....Mr Carroll Hall Shelby himself right in the thick of it all.

The Icon is back !

I have all UNGOLD cars