News:

We have implemented a Photo Gallery for hosting images right here on SAACFORUM. Check the How-To in News from HQ

Main Menu

Cobra intake

Started by SCOTTGTK, October 19, 2024, 03:35:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SCOTTGTK

Good evening all, I have poured over a ton of threads on Cobra intakes and still find myself unsure of what I have in my 1965 Kcode, cloned GT350 in 1970. The intake on my motor is a small letter cobra at the front, there is a firing order on that front runner, nothing on the rear runner (closest to the firewall) but on the flat spot behind that rear runner is S1MS 9424-A   Can anyone help ID this intake?  Thank you in advance, Scott  I have a pic of the S1MS and will try to load.

J_Speegle

Quote from: SCOTTGTK on October 19, 2024, 03:35:35 PM.............. I have a pic of the S1MS and will try to load.

That should help some and help confirm. Does the carb flange happen to have four individual holes or one big single two oblong holes?

Jeff Speegle- Mustang & Shelby detail collector, ConcoursMustang.com mentor :) and Judge

SCOTTGTK

the 4 hole version... having issues getting picture here...

TA Coupe

Here's a tutorial on how to post pictures. Hopefully it will help you.
First click on user actions, then click on reply and then write what you want then click or drag the pictures you want.

Roy
If it starts it's streetable.
Overkill is just enough.

SCOTTGTK

Thanks Roy... so pic is on my phone... I need to save the pic to a file and then try to find to attach here?

Coralsnake

You can send it to me and ill post it for you

Coralsnake68@hotmail.com
The original Influencer, check out www.thecoralsnake.com

TA Coupe

Quote from: SCOTTGTK on October 19, 2024, 06:46:59 PMThanks Roy... so pic is on my phone... I need to save the pic to a file and then try to find to attach here?

I have an Samsung android phone so here are the last steps to post a picture. After you click to get the files, you will get a page with some icons on the bottom that you have to slid over to get to media picker which you will tap on and that will take you to a page with 3 lines at the top left that you will click on and then you'll scroll down to gallery and click on that and then tap on the pictures you want to upload. Sounds a little complicated at first but once you do it a time or two it's easy easy.
If you want to call and talk I can walk you through it which I've done with a few people.

Roy 510-917-FORD
Overkill is just enough.

SCOTTGTK

Thanks Coralsnake68!  Just emailed to you.

SCOTTGTK

Thanks TA Coupe... I have Apple.

TA Coupe

I believe apple works similarly because I helped someone I met while at a restaurant and if I remember it wasn't to hard for me to figure out.

Roy
Overkill is just enough.

Coralsnake

The original Influencer, check out www.thecoralsnake.com

SCOTTGTK

SCOTTGTK

This pic shows what I was trying to describe... there's no casting on the back runner and the S1MS you see here is behind that rear runner... between the firewall and the rear runner?  TIA, Scott

JD

Does it look like these... but with 4 round holes, not two long openings, at the carb mounting surface?
'67 Shelby Headlight Bucket Grommets https://www.saacforum.com/index.php?topic=254.0
'67 Shelby Lower Grille Edge Protective Strip https://www.saacforum.com/index.php?topic=1237.0