News:

We have implemented a Photo Gallery for hosting images right here on SAACFORUM. Check the How-To in News from HQ

Main Menu

Survivor 01026 Pictures

Started by Chris Thauberger, May 09, 2019, 09:36:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FL SAAC

When you arise in the morning, think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love. ~
Marcus Aurelius

"Home of the "Amazing Hertz 3 + 1 Musketeers"

I have all UNGOLD cars

I am certainly not a Shelby Expert

FL SAAC

When you arise in the morning, think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love. ~
Marcus Aurelius

I have all UNGOLD cars

FL SAAC

Marcus Aurelius

I have all UNGOLD cars

FL SAAC

Marcus Aurelius

I have all UNGOLD cars

FL SAAC

Marcus Aurelius

I have all UNGOLD cars

FL SAAC

Marcus Aurelius

I have all UNGOLD cars

FL SAAC

Marcus Aurelius

I have all UNGOLD cars

FL SAAC

Marcus Aurelius

I have all UNGOLD cars

FL SAAC

Marcus Aurelius

I have all UNGOLD cars

FL SAAC

Marcus Aurelius

I have all UNGOLD cars

Coralsnake

FWIW Not the original exhaust, shocks are also incorrect (front and rear)

Thanks for sharing these Chris (and owner)
The original Influencer, check out www.thecoralsnake.com

FL SAAC

Quote from: Coralsnake on May 09, 2019, 12:22:17 PM

FWIW Not the original exhaust, shocks are also incorrect (front and rear)

Thanks for sharing these Chris (and owner)

so in essence this is not a good thread to follow if you are building a car to day one standards,  thank you for your input
Marcus Aurelius

I have all UNGOLD cars

8T03S1425

Quote from: Chris Thauberger on May 09, 2019, 09:40:06 AM

I like this car and would be tempted to use it as a bench mark...for many details. Not so much the exhaust system, but more likely for other details.

I was surprised to see the antenna mounted on the right rear fender on a car built this late. How often did antennas (antennae?) get mounted there, or anywhere other than the left rear fender? Is this dealership recognized as repeating this antenna mounting deviation?
I have owned 8T03S-01425 since 06/76.
I owned 6S2295 in 1973 & '74.

FL SAAC

Quote from: 8T03S1425 on May 09, 2019, 10:14:47 PM

I like this car and would be tempted to use it as a bench mark...for many details. Not so much the exhaust system, but more likely for other details.

I was surprised to see the antenna mounted on the right rear fender on a car built this late. How often did antennas (antennae?) get mounted there, or anywhere other than the left rear fender? Is this dealership recognized as repeating this antenna mounting deviation?

we love the car and personally would put blue stripes front to back

but its not a true survivor as explained in Mr Dischers reply
Marcus Aurelius

I have all UNGOLD cars

Chris Thauberger

Quote from: 8T03S1425 on May 09, 2019, 10:14:47 PM

+1

Just have to know what your looking at ;) 

I used these and the others to confirm what I had already suspected. Many details and just as many production changes throughout the year.

This is gold to those who appreciate what it represents. These cars get plenty of attention at the conventions.

Chris
Being the "All time post count king" on a forum is kinda like being rich in Monopoly

Life is 1% what happen to you and 99% how you react to it.

Video: Gold Concours GT500