News:

SAAC Member Badges are NOW available. Make your request through saac.memberlodge.com to validate membership.

Main Menu

My Shelby posing for the Naval Academy Ring Dance

Started by Corey Bowcutt, May 20, 2019, 02:30:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Corey Bowcutt

This past weekend my daughter went to the Naval Academy Ring Dance.  It seemed like a perfect opportunity to pose with the Shelby.

Steve McDonald Formally known as Mcdonas

Congrats, did you let her date drive her there in it? You know he had to be an officer and a gentleman
Owned since 1971, NOW DRIVEN OVER 250,000 MILES, makes me smile every time I drive it and it makes me feel 21 again.😎

SFM6S087

Two beauties in one photo. I'll bet you're proud of both of them.

Steve

Corey Bowcutt

No Steve there was no way I was going to allow him to drive the car, not at this point anyway.

Yes SFM6S087 I am very proud of both.  My daughter joked that she was going to post the picture and caption "his favorite daughter, I mean the Shelby".  They all get it.

Corey

pchmotoho

Congrats. I can only imagine how proud you must be.   Is she going Navy or Marines? 

mark p

Quote from: SFM6S087 on May 21, 2019, 04:30:43 AM
Two beauties in one photo. I'll bet you're proud of both of them.

Steve

+1
fantastic
"I don't know what the world may need, but a V8 engine's a good start for me" (from Teen Angst by the band "Cracker")

66 Tiger / 65 Thunderbird / '22 Mach 1

Corey Bowcutt

She was going as the date of a Mid she does not attend the Naval Academy herself.