News:

SAAC Member Badges are NOW available. Make your request through saac.memberlodge.com to validate membership.

Main Menu

Bakersfield Ca, anyone in the area

Started by pmustang, May 21, 2019, 08:32:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pmustang

Hello Folks

Looking at a car in Bakersfield Ca

Anyone nearby that can verify its not crap and that it exists?

Too many damn scams

Cheers  Peter

Coralsnake

The original Influencer, check out www.thecoralsnake.com

pmustang

Sorry  just a driver 65 fastback

I should have said

Bigfoot

It's not a short drive from LA but perhaps a member there....
RIP KIWI
RIP KIWI

pmustang

Starting to think its a scam of some sort

Had the best scam ever the other day, 67 390 GT up for sale. Contacted the guy and asked for Drivers lisc, household bill and title. Sent them all. all were correct for his google searched address and where the car supposedly was. Advert was top notch, excellent description as would be done by a true enthusiast owner. Asked for his number, guy answered with a strong russian accent and didn't sound 69 and front Colorado springs. Did some more digging and saw the car sold in 2017 for 15k more than he was asking on the buy it now.

This is the car. It appears a driver quality car, he sent a ton more photos. I just can't get ahold of him. Through ebay takes days if at all and I rang him with a number he gave and no answer.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1966-Ford-Mustang/233226743666?hash=item364d65af72:g:3~UAAOSw3GBcjpk8

Have gotten a price lower than the BIN, more like the number you would expect for a converted T Code.

Cheers. Peter

mark p

"I don't know what the world may need, but a V8 engine's a good start for me" (from Teen Angst by the band "Cracker")

66 Tiger / 65 Thunderbird / '22 Mach 1

pmustang

Please elaborate? I know what the initials mean :-)

mark p

Quote from: pmustang on May 21, 2019, 11:33:41 PM
Please elaborate? I know what the initials mean :-)

just another way of putting the letters...  silly way of trying NOT to use any bad words.
Stories like this make me really wonder about our society.
"I don't know what the world may need, but a V8 engine's a good start for me" (from Teen Angst by the band "Cracker")

66 Tiger / 65 Thunderbird / '22 Mach 1