News:

SAAC Member Badges are NOW available. Make your request through saac.memberlodge.com to validate membership.

Main Menu

Try NOT to get too excited when you check out this Carryover...

Started by BGlover67, February 08, 2020, 11:59:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BGlover67

This is the stuff that dreams are made of.   ;D

Can anyone guess whose beauty this is?

Higher res version (much better)

https://imageshack.com/i/pmG3iLMpj
Thanks,
Brian R. Glover
SAAC Carolina's Northern Representative

BGlover67

Thanks,
Brian R. Glover

Shelby_r_b

Man! That's a solid guess. To be honest, I had no idea parr's of Texas looked like this until I moved to San Antonio. The Texas Hill Country is amazing!

And, thanks for the compliments, Brian! I love photography, even though I'm the biggest amateur.
Nothing beats a classic!

Karguy

Beautiful car, beautiful country. If I had not already read that it was south Texas I would've definitely said Santa Fe New Mexico area.
6S281, in my family from 1972-1983. Back home January 2017, will not leave again!

BGlover67

Actually, Ruben is lying.  He just took it from a Geico ad.

https://imageshack.com/i/pnDhIXaWj
Thanks,
Brian R. Glover

Shelby_r_b

LOL!

Hey, 15 minutes could save you...well, you know the rest.
Nothing beats a classic!

1967 eight barrel

Ruben:
What is the tach reading on the freeway with the 389s? We all may need to show up in Fredricksburg some weekend.

-Keith

Shelby_r_b

Quote from: 1967 eight barrel on February 08, 2020, 10:32:21 PM
Ruben:
What is the tach reading on the freeway with the 389s? We all may need to show up in Fredricksburg some weekend.

-Keith

Good question.  I removed the original transmission and put in a T-5.  So, I'm only reading about 2,100 RPM at 70 MPH.   ;)

A trip to Fredricksburg would be fantastic!  I head up there from time to time, and the drive from San Antonio (via back roads) is superb. 
Nothing beats a classic!

shelbymann1970

Quote from: Shelby_r_b on February 08, 2020, 02:56:44 PM
LOL!

LOL I once took the 15 minutes test. 15 minutes that I would never get back. They wanted TWICE what I was already paying for car insurance. Great pics of your car!
Shelby owner since 1984
SAAC member since 1990
1970 GT350 4 speed(owned since 1985).
  MCA gold 2003(not anymore)
1969 Mach1 428SCJ 4 speed R-code (owned since 2013)
"2nd" owner of 68 GT500 #1626

BGlover67

Quote from: shelbymann1970 on February 09, 2020, 12:17:09 PM
Quote from: Shelby_r_b on February 08, 2020, 02:56:44 PM
LOL!

LOL I once took the 15 minutes test. 15 minutes that I would never get back. They wanted TWICE what I was already paying for car insurance. Great pics of your car!
Thanks,
Brian R. Glover